We are always on the look-out for motivated and enthusiastic managers!
A Creative Environment
Quirky, fun, artsy, unique, comfortable, friendly, happy... these are words often used to described the vibe we like to create in all our stores and headquarters. We take the art of ice cream making very seriously, but we need to have fun in order to ensure every gallon of ice cream is filled with smiles that get released into every scoop! No boring desk job here! Work with a great crew, jive to good music, drink good coffee, and brighten people’s days! We have a very diverse environment and all are welcome here.
Competitive Wages & Benefits
We offer competitive wages for all positions. Both Full-time and Part-time employees enjoy discounts on J.P.Licks products, flexible schedules and sick time.
- Full-time positions include Medical benefits.
- Manager positions are offered Dental, Vision, 401K, and Vacation Pay. Along with a quarterly bonus plan.
We would love to hear from you and how your experiences will make a difference as a manager at J.P. Licks!
Recruitment Rewards Program
We are hiring General Managers, Assistant Managers, and Supervisors
Do you know someone who has an enthusiasm for ice cream and is looking to have a rewarding career in the food industry? Send them our way and if they are hired we will reward you for helping us find qualified managers.
Recruitment Program Details:
- Step 1, tell your candidate to send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Step 2 Click Here to fill out the online form so we can easily track and contact you for follow-up, this must be filled out in order to receive rewards for a successful hire of your recruit.
- When the recruit is hired, completes the training, and hits their 4 month anniversary you will be given 500 Rewards Dollars to spend on any purchases at J.P. Licks
Ice cream is happiness and there is no job better than serving up scoops of smiles!
J.P. Licks will train anyone who has a healthy addiction for all things ice cream, enjoys working in a fast-paced team oriented environment, and whose life goal is working hard to make people happy!
We promote from within and there is a lot of room for growth. Many team members at the management level started as a scooper! Your pay will grow as your experience and responsibilities do and you will gain the opportunity to move up in the company as we continue to grow.
Career Path: Scooper :: Supervisor :: Assistant Manager :: General Manager
Scoopers start at $12/hour plus tips. Tips vary and generally add an extra $3.50-$6/hour to your pay each week.