Community Support/Applying for a Donation
Requesting an In-Kind or Silent Auction Donation
One of the ways we offer support to each store’s community is by donating in-kind donations to small, local organizations and groups that are nearby. In 2019 alone, we donated to 850 local organizations and gave away over $56,000 of ice cream, merchandise, and gift cards!
Ice Cream donations are intended for groups of 100 people or less and will include cups, spoons, napkins, and ice cream scoops along with the ice cream. Everything must be picked up by someone from your group at a date and time of your choice that we will schedule with you in advance. Gift Cards or other raffle/auction items will be mailed to you directly.
If you would like J.P. Licks to donate an item to your fundraiser or group, please check out the below qualifications:
1. The event you are requesting a donation for must be at least a month away.
2. Your group or organization must give back to or support your local community in some way.
3. If you are having a fundraiser, that money should benefit your local community as well (Sorry, no giant corporations or nationwide organizations!)
When accepting a donation, you agree to:
1. Tag us in any applicable social media posts (@jplicks on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook)
2. For ice cream donations, you will be asked to display a sign recognizing that the ice cream has been donated by J.P. Licks.
3. For other in-kind donations, you must list our name and/or logo as participating sponsors wherever applicable.
Please fill out the form at the link below and we’d be happy to review your request!